Posted 1 year ago
PURPOSE: To coordinate and execute sustainable procurement initiatives, coordinating procurement throughout the Store, providing technical support for online purchasing module and users, monitoring internal procurement systems, supporting procurement projects across the Store, providing procurement advice to l staff, negotiating new supply agreements and renegotiating existing supply agreements.
- Act as a senior point of contact for procurement activities for the organization and identify procurement needs via consultation with key internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality and delivery speed Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items brought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories 6. Perform document distribution
- Ensure complete inventory of documents, distribute plans, specifications, and other pertinent documents to departments; ensure sub information needs are met
- Assist in all Supply Chain Functions disciplines, including procurement, subcontracts, expediting, quality control/inspection and materials management and logistics.
- Ensure compliance with client requirements and adhere to relevant domestic law.
- Support business needs with obtaining the best price for the supply of materials and services.
- Contribute to the development of improved purchasing processes and procedures
- Build excellent supplier relation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Supply Chain Management or other relevant degrees
- Three (3) years experience in a Supervisory position within a purchasing environment
- Experience in the Supermarket industry