Plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates team members and resources of the supermarket/restaurant in the best interests of the company to provide efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food, beverages, and merchandise, and ensures the comfort of shoppers/diners while maintaining a positive reputation of the establishment.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages the overall budget and profitability of the operations
- Confirms daily sales reports and cash receipts; ensures monies are deposited regularly, and reports are submitted as prescribed by company policies.
- Addresses customer needs and resolves issues, ensuring positive and long-term customer relationships.
- Maintains highest standards and consistency of quality control, hygiene, legality, health, safety and environment ensuring clean facilities
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates sales, marketing, procurement, inventory, and logistics
- Develops, oversees, and maximizes retail budget and product inventory, purchasing, and sales.
- Ensures inventory data is correct by performing spot inventory counts and checks.
- Collaborates with other managers to develop, coordinate, and identify cost-effective service and pricing strategies.
- Uses company software to research, analyze, and track purchases.
- Ensures all products and displays are merchandized effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Places and rotates merchandise to attract positive attention from customers.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc in Business Management or other relevant degree
- Recognized retail management certificate would be an asset
- A minimum of seven (7) years Supermarket/Restaurant Management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines; ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and management skills with ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Safety Health and Security
- Cost Control
- Inventory Logistics and Supply Chain
- Strong conceptual, analytical, human relations and team building skills
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to email their CV and cover letter to:
Email subject line should read: Store Manager
Applications should reach the Portal on or before 27th April 2021, at 4:00 p.m.
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged