PURPOSE: A certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of the company. Assists the Head Human Resources with recruitment, record maintenance and human resource administrative duties
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Associate Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience as an HR Assistant
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.