PURPOSE: Provides high-quality and effective human resource management for the smooth running of the organization. Develops and maintains policies, procedures, and all human resource processes from recruitment to retirement. Leads the daily functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including but not limited to recruitment and selection, performance management, compensation, reward and recognition, leave management and industrial relations.
- Develops and updates organization structures in accordance with the company’s strategic direction
- Leads the human resource team and
- Executes the organization’s performance management system and empowers leaders and supervisors to create an environment of high performance within the organization
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy related to current and future talent needs, recruitment retention and succession planning.
- Analyses trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Conducts job analyses and develops job descriptions to ensure staff is provided with approved duties and responsibilities
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations and recommend best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or other relevant Social Science degree
- Recognized certificate in Industrial Relations
- A minimum of five (5) years Supervisory Human Resource experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.