PURPOSE: Supervises the baking staff and ensures baking operations run smoothly. Take inventory of baking supplies and resolve customer complaints. Responsible for ensuring that spoiled or stale bakery items and markdown goods nearing expiration date are discarded.
- Supervise bakery staff and ensure that work schedules and standards are met by all employees
- Enforce Staff compliance with food health and safety in accordance with company and statutory regulations
- Ensure bakery is adequately stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies
- Ensure baking tools and utensils are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Train staff to produce high-quality bakery items while following proper food handling procedures
- Inspect bakery items to ensure that established standards on quality, uniformity, and aesthetic appeal.
Qualifications and Experience
- Associate degree in Culinary Arts with a Specialization in Pastry
- Sound knowledge of different baking techniques
- At least 2 years supervisory experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid Food Badge