Posted 1 year ago
PURPOSE: Responsible for Serving customers, stocking goods, sorting ingredients, taking orders, answering phones, restocking supplies and cleaning kitchen areas. Prepare pans and measure ingredients so that bakers can easily access the materials they need. Ensure that goods on display are fresh, dispose of items that are past-date, knead the dough, and prepare bulk orders for customers.
- Clean, cut, and cook food items according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served
- Bake, prepare, and package baked goods in accordance with store standards.
- Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation
- Apportion and serve/display bakery products for ease of access to patrons
- Proactively approach customers, assist them in locating products throughout the store, provide suggestions for meal solutions, and answer any questions they may have about products
- Provide incredible service and answer customer questions in a timely manner
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Ability to read and follow recipes
- Good planning skills and detailed oriented
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a bakery environment
- Valid Food Badge