Posted 1 year ago
PURPOSE: Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. Working with our accounting department to run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconciling and issuing invoices and identifying discrepancies
- Creating spreadsheets and updating expense reports
- Processing reimbursement forms, bank deposits,
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
Qualifications and Experience
- Familiarity with finance regulations and working knowledge of computerized accounting software.
- ACCA Level 2, Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a similar position
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
- Must exhibit good analytical skills, be detailed oriented and deadline-driven